Q & A Session on Tarawih and Ramadan
This question-answer session deals with the following issues:
1) Is Tarawih Sunnah or obligatory?
2) Some people pray Tarawih very quickly, how is it to do so?
3) Is it compulsory to recite the complete Qur’an in Tarawih and is it necessary that the followers should listen to the whole Qur’an?
4) Where should a woman pray Tarawih? Can she lead a congregation of women?
5) Can we hold a Qur’an during Tarawih?
6) Can we leave Witr prayer behind the imam so we can perform more rak`ahs later or should we pray Witr with the imam and then repeat the Witr again when we pray Tahajjud?
7) How much Qur’an should be recited in each rak`ah of Tarawih?
8) Is it permissible to pray Tarawih at home? If a husband leads his wife and children in Tarawih congregation, will he get the same reward as the congregation in the mosque?
The second part of the video is about the questions on Recommended and discourages acts in Ramadan.
1) How to gain knowledge in Ramadan?
2) If a wife complains to her husband about his mother, would that be considered back biting?
3) Does looking at women without their hijab invalidate the fast?
4) How is it to stand up for someone out of respect or to welcome some one
Taken with kind permission from: Peacetv.tv.Soucre Link